Table of Contents
A. Installing a JIP Modem
B. Connecting to WiFi
C. Change Wifi Name and Password
D. Quick Troubleshooting Checklist for NO CONNECTION ISSUES
E. Quick Troubleshooting Checklist for SLOW CONNECTION ISSUES
Welcome to the JIP Wiki pages! Thank you for availing a JIP Prepaid Kit and thank you for joining our online community. We have created these Wiki pages to serve as your primary hub for updated information and how-to guide in using your JIP Prepaid. You may use the information provided here to clarify your questions and expound upon the information given by your owners manual.
As you know, Juan’s Internet Philippines or JIP is an innovative, affordable prepaid broadband service provided by NexLogic Telecommunications Network, Inc.
As of August 2017, JIP Prepaid is available to all residential CATV subscribers of Telmarc in Rizal. Interested parties can avail JIP as an add-on to their existing CATV-only subscription or shift from their current postpaid plan.
JIP Prepaid Internet Features
- BROADBAND FAST – Up to 5mbps download speed
- ACCESS TO ALL WEBSITE AND APPS – Monthly free 3GB data allowance to browse, update and play all your favorite website, apps and games
- BASIC UNLI ACCESS TO ALL .ORG, .EDU and .GOV.PH WEBSITES – Great for online learning, school research and accessing important government e-services like Passport Reservation, NBI Clearance, Driver’s License, Business Name Registration, etc.
- PLUS FREE ACCESS TO CHAT APPS – Video call and message your loved ones through Viber, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp
- PLUS AFFORDABLE PREPAID TOP-UPS – Php 20 for 6 hours; Php 50 for 24 hours and Php 290 for 240 hours. Guaranteed NO DATA CAP for all prepaid top-ups.
JIP on the Web
- Official website: www.jip.ph
- Official community portal: portal.jip.ph – User registration, Social Media, Free News, Free Job Boards, Free Apps and Games, Free E-books, Free Podcasts
- Official mobile portal: prepaid.nexlogic.ph- For smartphones and tables- user registration, Social Media, Free News, Free Job Boards, Free Apps and Games, Free E-books, Free Podcasts
Aftersales and Technical Support
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMS: Send JIP<space>USERNAME<space>MESSAGE to 0917-55-77-333